2012/07/01

Administration of Minamisoma doesn't recover (radioactive) black substances either publish the detection of Plutonium

Original text from Blog of Koichi Oyama in Minamisoma City 30.06.2012 http://mak55.exblog.jp/16201819/

Clip 1 ends with an interval break. 

What happened during the break? 
Why the Chairman posed a question to me such as "Is this based on the fact?" 
I guess that the vice president, who sit next to the mayor, sent a memo to the chairman at the very moment. 

I gave evidence to sustain my argument on the scene, however, i was later summoned to the chairman's office. 
(Though I had told it to the executive office 2 weeks in advance. and the office interviewed me for 1 hour. What a delinquency.. The large part of the problem is their ignorance)

My statement was corrected eventually: "I meant Mayor (Sicho), not Prime Minister (Syusyo)" . 
This video clip is an absolute evidence, in which i certainly say 'The Prime Minister at the time", but doesn't say "Prefectural Assembly Member"(If so, it doesn't make any sense in the context), so I wonder why they took a break and made me correct my statement regardless of evidence i had given. Don't you find it strange? 

I  lifted up my voice to Mr. Yokoyama, a chairman of the committee on 28th June. He hasn't responded me yet. 

I am not sure if there is any attendance who tried to trap me in my wording (this is what happened to an assembly man, Mr. Niwayama who was later expelled from the committee) in order to impose disciplinary actions on me. There were some members behind me making unrelated remarks and jeered at me. 

In such harsh conditions surrounding me, why did Mr. Hirata, Chairman of the committee on whom i rely accused me? 

There is no denying that 26 members including me produced the references on March 25th. 
I submitted it to the committee as well, and I remember, at that time, a voluntary group of Disaster Countermeasures Office attended meetings from about 8 AM every morning, and I also submitted it then. Moreover, I put it on the whiteboard in the office at least for 1 month, so it is a well-known fact among the office. 

If he had forgotten about it, it's fine, but then he made strange accusations about my pronunciation (Sicho and Syusyo). 
Doesn't he mind stain honor of a member of committee? 

I will wait for a reply from the chairman. 

Local member of parliament who belongs to the same party has no support from either mayor or city office. 
During the difficult moment after the disaster, our presences (the assembly members who tout the risk of the accident) seemed to be ignored. 

No cooperation nor Solidarity? 
What a tangent defense! What happened to an evacuation plan?
A plan should be developed after questioning every assumption, but what the committee did was to refuse to discuss about it. 

This is the most important factor in examining the accident response, so I will write more about it in the next days, but those who catch on quickly must have already concluded. 





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Sz9wR-hmo


If one dies of side effects, who should accept the blame? 
This time, it's the Mayor of course who must take responsibility for the outcome of bad accident response! 
A follow-up review should be conducted. 

Courtesy : Koichi Oyama 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿