2012/06/10

When i contacted my father…


Original text from blog of Emiko Numauchi (Numayu) in Minamisoma City 08.06.2012 

I suddenly wanted to talk with my father and i called him. There was no special reasons though. I talked to him about the examination i did before noon.
Then he gave me an unexpected response. 
My mother also cough with sputum. It's not all the time but once she coughs, it doesn't stop easily.
I also asked about my father's health.
He retired at the age-limit from his work and he spends days with his grandchildren. He is 67 years old.
When i see him, he looks fine. He wants to make everything of his own hands. 
But in the end of the afternoon, he feels so tired that he can't even move.
And he was looking at the sky while searching informations in a computer.
Lately there's a lot of clouds who looks like "Earthquake clouds".
I also heard about strange figured rainbows which show up although it didn't rain...
We haven't thought the nature was worth much although human beings are also let to live in the nature as an  animal.

Courtesy : Emiko Numauchi

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿