2012/06/16

One day my nails got off suddenly like this


Original text from blog of Emiko Numauchi (Numayu) in Minamisoma City 14.06.2012 http://numayu.blogspot.be/2012/06/blog-post_14.html


A little while ago, my first finger of left hand felt strange and when i looked at it, there was a straight crack from the base of the nail. One part of it was with some flesh. 
For comparison, i only do desk work. I could take the photo of my nail. At last i took the side part of the nail, at once, with patience.



Daringly i let my nails long. Because if the nails are too short, there will be a crack in the middle of both sides where there's still flesh. In this case, i put Band-Aid to fix it until the cracked nail will glow. Are the nails as brittle as this...? I never experienced nails like this before. 

Courtesy : Emiko Numauchi

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿